Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Stimulus Bill Will Fail!

For too long I've held my tongue about this "stimulus" package. It is not that at all. It is a package that will bankrupt America. It won't stimulate anything except tingles down Chris Matthews' leg.

Just how do I know that? I was in Orange County California when they went bankrupt. I pulled aside the Chairman of the Orange County Supervisors, William Steiner, at church and told him the whole "investment" scheme cooked up by the lone elected Democrat, the county treasurer, was wrong. Needless to say, he didn't take my advise, but when Steiner was called before a Grand Jury investigating the bankruptcy, Steiner named me as one person who told him the scheme was wrong.

A Dubuque Rabbi feeling his Democrat oats a few years ago opined in the T-H that he didn't know how such a rich county could go bankrupt. That Rabbi didn't know one thing about the cause of the bankruptcy, but figured it would be a nice smear on the Republicans. I'll say it again, in case anyone is listening, you can't tax and spend your way out of governmental difficulties. This recession is just the same. The Democrat majorities in the House and Senate can pass a Pork bill with out a single GOP vote, but other than the Democrats that receive the money, there is no lasting, meaningful stimulus to it.

Before you come after me in your state of denial and Obama worship, do your research and be prepared to tell me detail by detail that there is $500 Billion of real, sustained stimulus that ALL Americans will benefit from within 1 year in this bill. Otherwise, it is just a pork bill that will bring on another Depression, and you are too blind and partisan to admit it.

No comments:

Post a Comment